Buffet Crampon E12 France Intermediate Bb Clarinet
Made in France and keywork in Germany.
Its body is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon's French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Body: unstained African Blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
- Bore: concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
- Keys: 17
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish: silver plated
- Keywork and mechanics: forged, copper plated then silver plated
- Springs: blue steel
- Pads: leather
- Pillars: screwed in the body.